Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Past life regression and Activated Third Eye....Past life story from Past life Regression Institute in Chandigarh under guidance of world renowned past life therapist dr.vandana raghuvanshi...

    
This amazing and very interesting sting past life session is shared by person ,who experienced it, with all of us to understand how past life learning can be bring back with PLR session....                                                                                                                                                      
I saw my first past life in 2010 and a lot has changed in my life , but this life is one of the most elaborate and inetersting lives i have experienced.
I have got many answers to many many questions of Life , since my Life has been a true roller coaster ride with as many turns and sharp ups and downs so you can imagine the number of questions that i was seeking answer to.
I had realized that there are some blocks that I still have and also there are blocks that i continue to create , I also have been having a really uncontorollable fascination with the III eye subject to the extent that any topic i would discuss with Dr.VandanaRaghuvanshi or any other teacher in a similar field I would end up asking the same questions.
I reached the clinic with a dozen questions and was ready to unfold another mystery , bring back another learning and to know more. After so many regressions I still felt there was something holding me back.
The session started short enough after the initial consultation and I saw myself being a short Man walking up some stoned stairs , On the way i saw a white man, many be European , maybe american, i knew i know him but could not recognize him.
Another few moments i knew i was a Monk going up the stairs of a Monesary.I did not know how old i was , it felt i had a timeless age, a face that no one could know my age.
Next scene was that i was infront of a huge Golden staute of Buddha, everyone was sitting and meditating , it was evening and everyone was doing a form of prayer/meditation , i had a wooden stick when i was climbing the stairs but now i had kept that aside, i was not seated like others , i was doing the bell ritual, and the drums, the noise sound was echoing , very serene, there were 12-14 of us only.
There was also another Monk whose attire was different in colour , he was elder and was seated facing us, he was heading that Monastry . after i finished my duty , i joined everyone else in the row but i was bending my head too low, as if hiding something and i started to feel the physical pain in my neck as well. I was seeing myself as very mysterious, as if i knew something , something to do with my forehead, I would walk normal only when alone. Something to do with the 3rd eye .
Next scene was that I saw i am sitting in the meditation mudra , but i had a a different set up  and also was using a very different mudra and then with my right hand 3 fingers i would keep on nodding on my forehead right between the two eyebrows , a bit higher , exactly where the 3rd eye chakra is placed and I kept on practicing this till i felt a sensation in that area as if the III eye was opening, the color was magnificent and very different from what we read in Reiki or Chakra related books. I was practicing this every night, My room was the room that had access to the store so i would take the help of the quilts and some tick material to ensure the dim light of diya is not showing outside, and even the bells were not heard , and then would practice this technique for hours and hours , this was my secret.
Next was the scene were i had learnt this practice, there was a room where the very old scripts were kept and i was the one who was given teh duty of cleaning that room , the script was always closed but one day while cleaning i realized that it was open , it was the holy book , really big in size. That day i happen to see a page where this technique was explained, I would go only once in amonth to clean so i noted the page no and next time i brought a very different writing tool with me and noted down that technique and i promised myself that i would never do that and peep into that book again.  That book had many answers and it was the true script about all other sciences and all mysteries of the world but it was kept under lock and key as it could have been misused. Some techniques that would give super human abilities etc. I felt since that page was open , so i was destined to learn that technique.
I used to wear wooden slippers and a safron colour cloth wrapped around me.
The practice i would follow was that i would apply a particular type of oil made of a violet/purple extract, legs would be folded, i would make a mudra that i have never seen or heard anywhere, before i would start i would ring the buddhist bell nonstop for a long period and then many many diyas or oil lamps would be lit up.
As i was seeing the scene of my practice i felt a sharp pain in my forehead, then the coulor would appear and start changing till all shades of the 3rd eye chakra would come, this practice would give me headaches but i was so fascinated that i would not stop, all day i would wait for night so that i could practice my secret, i did that for 13 years.
I suddenly knew why i bowed so much all the time and why i was hiding my forhead, it was because of the person who was the head of our monastry (who looked alot like Dalai Lama) would come to know that i was practicing to activate my 3rd eye. He knew it all this while, he had thought someone had to carry that knowledge but was watching me at the same time, he also knew i was guilty of what i was doing but something was not letting me stop, that practice was my passion. He called me and told me he knew what i was doing but he made me take a woe that i would never misuse it or tell anyone about it.  After that woe i realized i could not use it or talk abt it and decided that i would leave the monastry but i would still come back before the evening prayers , I would every day go near a lake, later on I knew it was called the “Holy lake “ and meditate for hours, have only fruits , i would make a point to take a dip in that water which was freezing cold. In a while i realized i could read people’s mind.
Next scene was when that european guy came back to meet me and before he could ask the question , i gave him teh answers, he asked me to teach him , by now i knew who he was , he was burt goldman.
I was called once again by the chief of the monastry and he asked me to promise that i would never misuse my abilities, I asked him about the ancient script and he told me , one day i would know it all and i should not be in a hurry. I bowed to him and left the room. Before i left he told me that every Wednesday i should go back to him before evening prayer between 3-4 and he would read out teh parts of the script to me that he thinks i can understand, i was thrilled and overjoyed.(I was crying out of joy), he also told me i need to work on everything and not only on one aspect. He indicated i should work on myself and ensure my aura is big enough that by just being there i can be a giver and i can help the people in pain. He said if you want to be  a leader and in my place, you should know a leader is a giver, work on yourself, he said what you are doing is too much about yourself , that is good but not enough.He said my child you have a long way to go and now you know how to go . He said be in nature, be wise, you can not teach everything to everyone, do good but do it the right way , those who are supposed to come to you , they would.

After i left i started to undersatnd everything better, more aware and more sure , i also wished that i spent 13 years on only one skill and i wish i had worked on all aspects but i decided that i would share my knowledge and finally i left the monastry for good, it was too much discipline, i felt a balance life was required. I left and started to work on my aura and all other aspects and capabilities,I would sit by the lake and meditate for hours and then write some notes on all these disciplines and some herbs and herbal medicines, i would no more meditate at night. I could see teh 1st Reiki symbol while i was meditating, my hands where in Namaste position now and no more the mudhra i used to have. I also started to visualize a spiritual Reiki symbol ( Kanji) in the 3rd eye chakra while meditating. People with ailment and problems would come to me for treatment. I was no more going to monastry , in my last Wednesday class he allowed me to follow any discipline i wanted and had allowed me to talk to people. So i had started to interact with people, they would come for answers, i had even stopped wearing the saffron colour cloth and i would wear while cloth wrapped around me. I also started to see my aura’s colour changing, it was an amazing feeling.
In between i would get messages, i felt i had started to know that it was more important to be on teh right path than to be the Lama, more important to live the right way , and suddenly i knew my name, my name was Mahansa. Another beautiful message was it was not important to know all of that book , it was important to have control on self and know myself and i would know everything. I now had long hair and long beard and would carry a very different form of stick , it was always in my right hand, by now the notes i had started to store had become a tick book , that too was always with me, it was my path to oneness. The book was my creation , instead of just telling people it was better to write so that many could benefit , the book read 1087, the year .
Next scene was when i saw myself old but very healthy and strong , i would only eat raw vegetables and fruits, I also do some form of Yoga, or something like thai Chi , a very slow marshal form of marshal arts with lots of control on breathing. All these practices were before dust , after sunset i would not do anything. Next scene was when i was entering the Monastry from the back gate, i wanted to meet the new Lama, he had respect for me.
The next scene was when i saw a small child, a boy was sitting with me, i know him but i could not recognize at that time. I also saw that i taught many techniques to the american.
I also realized that old practice which i did for 13 years , now i did it only on full moon but it no more gives me any headache or pain, i follow the same old pattern of meditation on that day. Everyone in the village knows that so on that day no one comes to meet me and i go to the other sie of the lake in d forest and do that meditation. I would sit for so long that my body and specially knees would start aching.
Next scene was on a full moon day , i knew my time has come, so i dipped in the cold waters of the lake, did meditation and sat under my favourite tree, ready to depart . Suddenly that small boy came with a pear, i touched his head and gave him blessings and sent him back. For the first time ever i felt human emotions, i liked the boy...my body became translucent , i was sitting there, my back resting on the tree trunk behind me , i saw my physical body , a very strong healthy body . That child was crying , few people had gathered, i realized that people were saying teh mystery man in now dead, then i saw the monks and the Lama  they are coming to do the rituals. The village haed was talking to Lama , they did not know if they can do the rituals or the Monks should do it and eventually they decided that they all would do it.
I could now feel either i was in Tibet or Nepal. Lama said it was my destiny to be paid respect by both. I was a beautiful bluish white light but i could not move above, Dr.Vandana asked me to move above but I could not , on the last day of my life i had got attachments, attached to that little boy who i now recognized, he was my  soulmate. With the help of loving lights I moved up but i was sad, i did not live a full life, i never knew what were emotions. I was also very furious and angry at myself that after so much work on self just because of tha attachment i developed i had to coem back again. Before i moved up i said i had some work to do , i had to go back and close that ancient script in the monastry , so i went back to close the book , the book was on page 67, and the answer to some of my questions about the other world was there, i felt i was destined to know so i read the page and then closed the book and then moved up.
I saw the magnificent Light, my master soul and Jesus Christ. I asked my questions and i got 3 answers:
Be patient and you would know
Work on yourself
This is being with the soul mate ....The physical world bonds and contracts are not important.