Friday, November 8, 2013

SRT [SPIRIT RELEASEMENT THERAPY] IN CHANDIGARH......09872880634

The Shadow, Soul Fragmentation, The Wall
(A single Past Life Regression Session)

Subject: 23 years male, B.Tech, complains of Panic attacks at the thought of going outside from home thus causing nausea vomiting, anxiety and colitis since last 5 years. Lack of confidence has been generated for the past 6 years. Right hand trembles whenever there is feeling anxiety since 7 years.
Feeling restlessness as if had to do something, should go somewhere...?
Medical History:  Jaundice since 7 years. Fear of taking food outside after Jaundice .Feeling of weakness after Jaundice.
Family History: Death of father when subject’s age was 4 and a half year.
Session:
Scanning: Right hand showed black shadow, personification-not ready to answer anything, with counseling shadow ready to go to white light. Released to light.
Regression:
Subject: I am an old man walking along a waterfall and suddenly I fell and I am dead. People buried me. Moving up. Looking like a small brown bird. Now I am sitting on a tree...
Dr. VSR – why aren’t you going up?
Sub: Want to do work at home.
Dr. VSR - Go and complete your work. (Help of divine light given)
Sub: My unfinished job done.
Dr. VSR - Go to the death point and move ahead.
Sub: I am a light going towards big light...
Dr. VSR – Whenever feel comfortable to come back from white light, go to most important root cause of your present problem.
(Silence).............long pause............
 Sub: I am 5 year boy going on rickshaw from school to home. This is my present life. At home my parents waiting for me. We are happy.
Dr. VSR - Move ahead with time... going school, coming home and talking to father continued till the age of 12th class. We are happy...
Dr. VSR - Soak in happiness and confidence within.. Whenever you feel these things within u, tell me.
Healing Gap..................
Subject: I am happy
Dr. VSR – Go to the root cause of panic attack and anxietySubject: It is a big wall. I am standing and watching the wall. My age is about an 18 or 19 years.
Dr. VSR - See around the wall...
Subject: Nothing is there.
Dr. VSR - Divine light is removing the wall with shower of white light.
Subject: Wall is falling .I am going up. No land beneath my feet I am climbing bright white stairs. I am changing into a light. Oh again into big white light.
Dr. VSR - Come back when the time in white light is over....
Subject: It seems I rested in white light for 1 year.

Re-Orientation:
Subject:
1)    I felt something from the whole right hand, went up... It was large shadow.
2)   There is a very big wall in front of our new house. Shifted to it since 8 years. When we go out from our home there is a big wall opposite side of front gate.
3)   I can’t imagine when I saw my father. Talked to him. I lived my whole school life with my father.


Follow UP: After 20 days
1)    I am confident when I go out. No panic attacks
2)   Right hand trembling NO MORE...
3)   I feel myself more within