Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Past life regression session conducted on skype by dr.vandana raghuvanshi, past life therapist in Chandigarh....The session is shared by person who regressed....

Hi Everyone !

I had my past life regression on skype. I am in Canada and Dr.Vandana Raghuvanshi is a past life regression therapist in India.We started my regression for past life on skype….
 I was a tall woman  somewhere in Europe , it was mid day , I was very formally dressed as if i was in an office. I was looking for board or signs to know where i was but all signs and boards were in a different language. I started to see the Nazi signs and i knew i was in Germany , during the world war II ( maybe this life would explain my dislike for any movie that was made on World War II, even if it was a documentory i just could not watch ).
I had gone to that office to meet a man in a dark colour uniform , I was requesting him to let the women in my shelter home to go and bring their men’s body and burry them gracefully , it was their right but I knew this was no place i could lose my calm, i had to be polite and tactful, despite my pleadings he sent me away saying that they had more important issues to address and he did not know where bodies could be found. That list in my hand was the list of soldiers who had died in World War II.
I went back to the shelter home and was very upset , it was very painful to explain to them i had failed and i could not help them to even mourn over their loss in the right way.
Both my husband and me were Doctors, but after the war i was given the charge of the shelter home for women and children whose husbands had died in the war and who had lost their home, all men had been forcefully  taken to the battle field. I would occassionaly see or have very brief visits from my husband , he was alot busier , taking care of injured soldiers in the Nazi camps.
I moved back in time to the time i was married, we both were still in college when we got  married, maybe 21, we were classmates . We had an amazing bond and were friends too . He is my soulmate in current life, I moved forward to the time of child birth , we were blessed with a baby boy, beautiful boy . We had very happy times till the war began..
I was asked to see what happened to my son , i did not want to go back to that memory , but with some persitance i went to the event , he was 3 or 4 years old when we lost him , someone took him away and i did not know how that happened, i started crying , it was a very painful loss ( I have always been scared of having children, always felt i was too absent minded to be a good mother , this fear was to the extent that i would not hold any baby and would always avoid being with children and this life seems to have the answers to my phobia of having children).
My husband became very quiet after the loss of our son, i think deep inside he blamed me for being careless, our relation had turned cold. During this time the War started.
I next moved to another seen , it was when Germany was divided into 2 parts, since my husband was in the Nazi camps which were in west Germany ,we were separated by law of the land , they never let us be together, i saw the scene where there were high fences and we met for the last time , he had become cold like a stone , his warm eyes had no emotions , looking at him it felt as if i never knew him.
After that i resumed to my work , i was a doctor in a hospital who would work only day shifts, I enjoyed the shelter home and the social work more, after that moment life was just a routine, my husband and me wrote to each other regularly but that was the only source of hope in life... One day i died of a heart attack while waiting for the postman, i was maybe 54 .
I had to learn the lesson of “ACCEPTANCE “, i had not learnt that lesson, I had carried so much pain and agony from that life that i was unable to move up in the LBL session. It took a lot of cleansing ....( My head felt so heavy that i started to feel the headache, it felt as if there was a big white box in place of my brain , with the help of the healing techniques I was pushed and  further moved up , at this time i saw one of the soulmates, the most senior one who had helped me in my planning stage counseling , he whispered that “ you are late “, i also saw my soulmate , he did not say anything but was reassuring that he is there and i should not be scared.
I then saw my Master soul, I went to him and pay my respects in an Indian traditional way , he blessed me and told me “ You recieve everything in abundance, both good and bad , stay protected”. He continued to bless me and then he left , Dr.Vandana wanted me to do more work but i was too exhausted and wanted to come back.
When i was looking at that life from above , i had seen that my husband had accepted that life, i had even said i am upset and i am carring sadness, grief and a sense of loss, I was sad because i had not learnt to accept my circumstances and deep inside i knew i had wasted that life in wait and in sadness. When i run my current life parallel i am repeating the same pattern at certain times, acceptance does not come to me easily but I have learnt to fight it and i fight the circumstances to the extent of forgetting to live life , i dont wait and accept what i do not like i turn the table around and change my situation but it takes me alot of energy and effort , it does not come to me easily.
But this is one lesson that i need to learn , in life we can not have everything together and we need to surrender at times , its a matter of faith too , When one has complete faith and surrenders is when usually life takes a positive turn , I had not learned that as a result i was complaining and once you complain you can not be grateful but all these comes after accepting one’s situation and having faith . I believe this is one of the most valuable lessons that i had failed to learn and I am so happy and grateful that i have been reminded of it in a way that i would never be able to forget.