Thursday, March 16, 2017

A Past life story...

Past life regression session written and  shared by person....
Hi Everyone ,
I am here  to share my experience and learning and i hope it helps you in some way too.
I reached the  Vandana Clinic as per scheduled and after a deep breathing exercise and some meditation i was taken to the state of trans, I was apprehensive as i had reached the clinic under a lot of stress and was wondering if i could regress at all , but thanks to Dr.Vandana it happened fast.
I was a young woman in mid twenties in the middle of a forest, i was in search of  something, after crossing a bridge i reached a very modest wooden Hut, i knocked at the door and a lady opened the door , she was the care taker, i asked her for the person i was looking for and she said they no more lived there, i turned back and started walking towards home, i could not believe that my husband had just left me without even telling me. I had to travel back to see why did this happen to me , i started crying during the session and actually i was in so much pain and agony that it took alot of time for me to stop crying, after i had calmed down with the help of healing energies that were asked to help me and heal me i travelled back and i saw that My husband and me had met in a university in Chicago, it was a sunny day and i was sitting on grass and studying when he stopped by to ask me a question and further we met and fell in love , after a year we married. After marriage i was having a good job and interestingly this was a very recent life as i would wear formal clothes to office and houses were modern . I was well settled and i was more successful than my husband, he was still struggling, after about 6 months of marriage he got a letter from home and he left to return back soon however he never showed up. I waited for a few months and somehow i found his home address and when i reached there no one was there.
I wanted to see why did he have to leave and the answer was that he was earlier married and under family pressure and especially because of his father and former wife he had left me for good. I was hurt , i was really hurt.
The next important event was when i saw myself teaching, i had students of all ages and i was very happy and contented, i was a very healthy and active woman though i had greyed.
After that i saw an amazing person, (It was a tall building in New York city), i was having tea and discussing some books with one of the greatest spiritual healers of the modern age, whose technique i follow as a healer , i was surprised and immensely  happy to know that i have been associated with  such a great personality.
The next scene was when my husband had come home , he attended a class and after that he wanted to explain to me and apologize, i assured him that he was already forgiven and that i would appreciate if he never comes back.
I was asked if there were any significant event and i reached my death time, I was delivering a lecture to a huge audience, as soon as i finished the lecture where i was still at the podium itself i started to feel un easy so i asked a student of mine to take me home, when i reached home i asked him to leave as i knew the time had come, i showered, changed into new clothes in white, sat on my bed, said my prayer and watched myself moving up. It was an amazing experience, peaceful, satisfying and contenting.
After my death I guided to light by dr.vandana   , the master light  was there to heal me.
This Past life regression   was the most amazing experience and the best gift of my life . thanks dr.vandana ..