Friday, March 10, 2017

My father who is no more wants me to do something and I am feeling confused about life.....Answer found in Past life regression with LBL session.....Chandigarh

Feeling confused about life ----I have a feeling that my father, who died a year back, wants me to do something.
A 34 year old married woman came to me and said Dr. Vandana, I am confused about my life as I have a feeling that my father, who was a cancer patient and expired a year back, is around me and is in pain. It has been a year that I constantly feel uncomfortable because of this.  Doctor, I want your help to resolve this issue. In this life I cannot trust people.
Session     
I am walking on a kutcha dirt road that ends at the wooden gate of the house. I am a woman inside the home. This house is big. The stairs are going up. There is a room there. An old couple is sitting in the room. There is another room.  A couple is inside the room. They have two kids with them.
It is night time I am sleeping on a cot in the kitchen. My dress is Rajasthani.
It is day time. I am cooking food and serving them. The young couple is taking meals. Now it is afternoon I am working in field. Everyone is working in the field. We are happy. In night again I cook food and sleep in kitchen.
We packed everything and left for somewhere in a cart. I am feeling sad. I do not have parents. The old couple kept me with them since I was 16 years of age. They are talking about me.
It seems we came very far. The old couple is now talking to a young man. They got me married to him in a very short ceremony. They left me with my husband.
I am happy. Now I have a child. Our life is normal. My name is Veero. I call my son Sukha. Now my son is a young man. I feel things are not fine in our area. I am worried about my son. One day lot of riots take place in this area.  My son went out and I ran after him. They killed him with a sword in front of me. He is just 21 years of age. We both are very sad now. We are just living for living. I died at the age of 60. My body was cremated by my husband. My last thought was I have lost trust in life. But lesson I learnt was to be kind and forgive.
Guided towards the light master light came and asked her to help her father. With the guidance of light the gall bladder area was cleaned and healed. Now after that she felt presence of her father’s higher self and told her that now I am free and he said now he is going in light. She also received a message that when you find time donate grains and throw flowers in Ganges at Hardwar. Master light told you don’t need to panic in any situation in present life. Live peacefully.
Reorientation…
Dr Vandana, my father had gall bladder carcinoma. In light I felt I am inside energy body of my father and my energy hands are removing blockages from that area that was causing pain to him. Thank you so much for miraculous work and helping me release departed soul of my father to light. God Bless !!!!