Thursday, March 9, 2017

Past life story...Repeat pattern...Past life regression will help to break pattern....

A 42 year old woman had regression eight months back. Her daughter is having Asperger syndrome. In her past life the same soul was her daughter and had similar issue. She told my daughter drains my energy. Why do I have such daughter again and again ? ? ?
Session……
I am a 30 year woman looking at my dry field with no crop.  I am very sad.  Other’s fieldare greenwith crop. 
Mine is a very small kutcha house. We are poor. My two kids are hungry. I am cooking food. My husband is sitting. He does not work. He is lazy.  I work very hard. I see my daughter with someone. I donot feel good.
Now my house is big. We are very comfortable. It seems there is marriage at home.My husband is very angrywith my daughter. He throws glass on floor. My daughter is crying. I am with her in another room. It’s evening now.My daughter is running and I am running after her, but she jumps from the height. She died due to head injury (started crying and cried for a long time).My daughter was 16 years old. There was a man of our age who gave us money to build house and live comfortably. In return he wanted to marry my young daughter and we agreed. This was my idea. We were very poor.My daughter was beautiful. I thought we cannot protect her. The boy she used to meet was also very poor.
My husband is very sad. Now only our son is with us. I am 45 years now. My son is married and having kids. I am not well, have breathing problem. I am dead. The last thought was I could have saved my daughter. She never wanted to marry that man. We forced her. We could have married her to the boy she used to meet. She requested me so much to let her go but I did not listen to her. My body is cremated. My husband and son are there. My husband is also my present life husband. My son is the son of my brother-in-law in this life. I feel attached to him. It is 18th century Madhya Pradesh.  My name was Ishwari.
My observation… In this life she has desire to have a son but after the birth her daughter she could not conceive again. Her diagnosis is ovarian failure. So her daughter is single child getting allher attention, care and love in this life.