Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Depression and Integrated PLR therapy in single session



[Regression & Hypnotherapy]

A 38 year old female, hospitalized for psychotic depression for 10 days and on heavy medication since then for PLR therapy in panic state with acute headache as she has to start going to her work place.
Complaint:

I cannot sleep even with medicines, having headache off and on, uncontrolled repetitive thoughts and my ‘Vahm’(doubt) is with me all the time. I am feeling that I need psychiatric hospitalization again. I feel people at my work place will taunt me after I join back. Headache and insomnia is making me insane. I feel like running away to some Ashram.

Session: On scanning right side severe headache started again and the right side body was not visible. Pain and the right side foreign energy released.

Regression:

I am 4 just came back from school. My aunt taunts me. I reply back and she hits me. It is evening my father has come home. I told him about aunt but he ignores me. After one month my father left me with my maternal Grandparents. Now I live with them but I constant feel that something is left behind.

I commit mistakes in preparing my class results. Teachers are taunting that I cannot work properly. I cannot stand it. Now even at my home I remember my uncontrolled repetitive thoughts.

There is a Matt. Villagers are listening to Pravachan by the head of the Matt. I am there wearing a white sari. Everybody has gone now but I do not want to go. I live alone in a small hut and have a buffalo. I want to live a life of a Sanyasi in Matt. A long description of life………………………!!!!!!!!!! I have came in Matt to listen to Pravachan. I am lying on the floor and going to die. I am dead. Villagers and the Sanyasis are gathered around me carrying out my cremation…I am going up with sadness in my heart.

Note: It was a long session wherein only hypnotherapy suggestions were given to improve sound sleep. Healing was done for inner peace and happiness.

Feedback: Looking energetic, happy and well dressed, the subject
told that her medicine doses are reduced to one-fourth and 80% improvement in sleep. No more headaches. I am more responsible towards family now. My running away thought is gone. Now I take care of my health and I am active. My relation with family has improved. Earlier I was lifeless and living like a machine, now I feel alive.