Monday, August 27, 2018

Sudden occurrence of disturbing thought and past life link



Sudden occurrence of disturbing thought and past life link

He came and said Doctor Vandana!  a thought comes to me constantly and consistently in the morning, in the night & any time in the day from last 1 year. I am very positive person and I tried my level best to get rid of it but all in vain. Suddenly a thought comes that something will happen to my son. If my mobile rings and I am not at home the thought comes that there is some bad news. Frequency of this thought is on the rise. That’s why I came to know the reason behind it so that I may set myself free from this thought. He has a daughter and son. His son is 17 years old.

Session…..

I am 18 and inside a fort all alone somewhere in Rajasthan. I have come here to see it. A beautifully dressed 10 year old girl is looking at me. Now that girl is taking me somewhere but the guards are stopping us. The girl took me inside her beautiful room. It seems I stayed here for some time and now I want to go back but the girl is not allowing me to go.

One day I left the fort and reached Kangra fort. It is 18th century. My parents are no more. I am married and have a son. It feels there is some fight. I am leaving this fort with my son. My wife is not with me. She is in the fort. It seems I went to a big house in Delhi. After sometime I am back in Kangra. I sit on a very big chair. People come to meet me.

Some people are outside the fort and shouting against me. It seems I am the king. My guards are telling me not to go outside. My son is 8 years old and coming with me. My guards are also coming with me. The girl from Rajasthan fort likes me and is staying in Kangra fort. We went outside the fort. She also came out with us. I am telling people to calm down.  Suddenly my son ran towards them and I see him falling down in the water. The girl ran and jumped after him. People left the area all of a sudden. I am going towards water and jumped in. I could take hold of my son and take him out. The girl is stuck somewhere and I am not able to take her out and save her. She drowned. I am feeling very bad.

Her people blamed me for her death. Time passed by. My son is now 15 years old. One day lot of people came outside the fort and fight. They killed my son with a sword and returned back. I am cremating my son. I am very sad he is just 15. My wife does not talk to me. I keep on thinking about my late son. Now I do not do anything. All is finished for me. I receive a message from Rajasthan calling me there. I left with my wife and went to Delhi. Now I am 90 yrs old and quite healthy and fit. My wife died one day. I cremated her in Delhi. I am alone now. Only one helper is with me. I do not feel good. I decide to go back to fort and left Delhi. Now I spend my time in the fort only thinking about my life. I always remember my son.

I am 110 yrs old now, still fit only some weakness. One day I told my helper I will die soon as I do not want to live. I died at the age of 112. My last thought was of my son. Had he been with me it would have been better. I felt my life was full sadness. In light he received Guidance but refused to share. His son and wife are his present life son and wife. The girl from Rajasthan is his present life friend.

Reorientation….

He said doctor I found the answer. I am feeling light. I do hope I will break this pattern and this thought will not come to me anymore. I will keep you informed.