Monday, August 6, 2018

Seeking answer in the life



Seeking answer in the past life

A 32 yr old doctor said I wish to understand the reason why my father always creates problem for me. We are two brothers and he is very loving with him.

Session….

I am crossing a tunnel in a jungle. I am a small boy. I reach and enter my house. This is a small house. My mother is wearing saree and doing some work. I am afraid my father is shouting at me. He started beating me (visibly crying). Oh where am I born!

Now I am 15 and go to school. I feel happy only when in school. I start working and get married. My wife is good. I feel better. I am a teacher in school.

I have a son. There is lot of tension at home. My father created some problem. He is shouting at me. I feel helpless. My life is also very stressful. I have a daughter now.
Life is going on like this. My mother is no more. I do not understand why my father always shouts at me and upsets everybody at home.

Now I am old. My father is no more. There is so much peace at home. My children are good. One day I die of heart attack. My father is my current life father also.  My last thought was it was good that I kept quiet with my father. My body is cremated.

I am in the light. The master light is blessing me. I ask why I am suffering due to my father. The master answered you have karmic debt with him. I am requesting master light to give me chance to ask for his forgiveness. I am feeling presence of my father. When I asked for his forgiveness as I am suffering, he smiled and hugged me. I am taking rest in the light. There is tightness in my abdomen. I feel something is released and went into the light.

He told I am feeling very light after the session.