Saturday, September 29, 2018

Why do I feel something will go wrong?

Past life regression session of a young girl in her 20s.

I am a young man 10 yrs old with my three friends in a jungle. We bunked college and enjoying.  It is afternoon. I reached home late. My father is angry and slapped me. We are rich and many servants are there in our big. It is India in British time. I am 21. My father wants me to be like British people but I hate them.

An important Indian visited our home. I asked him something. He told me I should do what I like. I feel he does not like my father.

It seems people are against Britishers. Someone beat a Britisher in our area. Now they are catching everyone and beating them. One of them is hitting an old man. I stop him but he pushes me back. I pushed him back hard. He fell and died. I am very afraid. I went home and told my father. I am crying.

Next day I meet my friend in an isolated room. They told I should go and join revolutionaries. In night I met my mother and silently left home. I took train with my friend and reached some city. I am a part of a big group now. They are talking about carrying out some blast. I miss my mother. I love peace. At home I used to paint. I miss my painting work.

The plan for the blast is executed today. It was successful. I am 25 now. So much fighting is going on. I am crying. I feel one of us is with Britishers as I see he is talking to some Britisher and pointing towards me. I started running and a bullet hit me in the back. I am falling and died slowly. My last thought was Alas! I would not have left home, had my father understood me. I would have lived. In light Guardian angels gave some messages.

Reorientation….

Doctor when I was very young I used to cry a lot in my drawing class. In this life I feel that I am alone. There is deep feeling inside me that I did something for my country at some point of time. From childhood I feel my father’s pressure as if I am not good enough. Sometimes I feel as if something will go wrong.