Thursday, May 19, 2016

LOVE PHOBIA AND PAST LIFE LINK....A SESSION STORY...

Twenty three year old girl with the feeling of Love phobia and fear of relationship came for past life regression.
Session…..
There is a palace. I am a young prince. I am very happy. I am riding a horse along with few other men. We are going to explore the surroundings. We stop and stay at the outskirts of a neighboring kingdom. There is a river. I am walking to the river all alone. Few young girls are bathing in the river. I look at them. One of them is very beautiful. We both get attracted to each other and start meeting. I have physical relation with her. I decide to go and meet the king after few days. King is happy. He asked me to stay. My kingdom has a very good reputation. I asked my companions to return back and told them that I will also leave and explore ahead all alone as an ordinary person. But I stay back because I find that the beautiful girl is Dasi of princess. King allows me to meet princess. As time passes, princess also falls in love with me.  I am handsome. I have to be marry a princess as I am a prince so I start ignoring the Dasi. I don’t feel like returning back and take responsibility.
The king doesn’t have a son. He developed the understanding that princess loves me. This helped me extend my stay. I am here for almost last 6-7 months. The Dasi with whom I had physical relation is pregnant. I ignore her completely. One day the princess along with Dasi came to the place where I stay. It is very late in evening and is unusual that princess came here. Princess is very sad. Dasi has told her everything. Princess left with Dasi after cursing me “You will never get love in your lives”. I thought of leaving but it was night and going alone was risky. I decide to leave early morning without any body taking notice of it. I go to sleep.

In the midnight men cover my face, tie me and take me along with them. Now they are carrying me on a horseback away from the place. I feel danger. Many strong men are taking me somewhere. After long hours on horseback, I am thrown on to the ground. They are attacking me badly with weapons. I am dead. They tie heavy stones to my body and throw me in river.  My body is now lying at the river bed. Nobody will find me. My parents kept on waiting for me.