Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Past life session conducted in Chandigarh

A 41 year man came for past life regression. He told as long as I remember I have unexplained sadness. I always feel burden on my heart. I always walk looking down to the ground.
SESSION…….
I have a simple small family of parents and one younger brother. My father expired when I was 18 years of age. My mother is also my mother in the present life. I married very late. My wife is 20 years younger to me. My wife doesn’t listen to me. I forced my brother to leave home within a year of my marriage. This is 1865. I kept all the family property and money with me. Now I have a daughter. My health is not good. I am always under stress. I worry a lot what will happen to old mother, young wife and my daughter after me.  At times I think I did wrong to my brother by denying him his share of family property and money. At the time of death I have 8 year old daughter and 2 year old son. Family is sitting and watching me. There is no body to cremate me. I am relieved that I am free but I still feel a lot of burden on my heart. I carry guilt of having denied my brother his share in the family property.
Lesson learnt…… The wise old men rightly say “one should not deny one’s siblings the legitimate share in ancestral property”.   
REORIENTATION……
My younger brother in present life is the same brother I had in past life. I love my brother a lot. I take a lot of care while dealing in money. The burden on my heart is gone. May be the guilt of past make me walk looking down towards ground. I do hope soon I will be free from the sadness.