Sunday, May 1, 2016

#Past life lession and guidance for present life....#read a #PLR Session conducted at #CHANDIGARH centre..

A 32 year old man having many issues came for past life regression. In single session he regressed three past lives. His first past life is shared hereunder.
SESSION….
I am 36 years old wearing a top and skirt. I run a bakery shop. I have a daughter. My husband is no more. He died in road accident when my daughter was 3 years old. I started running a bakery shop. It is South America. I am very lonely and have no one to share. I feel the need of a company. There is an unmarried man in my locality. He takes interest in me and has proposed for marriage. I don’t accept it because my daughter, who is 11 years of age now, does not approve it. It is somewhere in 19th century. I didn’t think about myself and just focused on taking care of my daughter. My daughter is now a young women getting married in a church. She went with her husband to another place.   
I am very lonely and sad. Now I don’t take interest even in the bakery. I am not ready to go with my daughter also. My health is deteriorating and it is more to do with mind. I feel very sad that I missed a second chance. The man is still unmarried but I don’t have the courage to ask him for marriage. I spent whole of my life all alone, void and missing the company of some one.
I am dying in my home. It is early morning. I have deep sadness and burden in my heart and mind. Neighbors informed my daughter. I am buried.
Lesson learnt…..

One should have the courage and should not let go the opportunity that knocks at your door. You may not get it again and repent afterwards.