Saturday, May 14, 2016

Many fears in present life and Past life link...Session conducted at Past life regression center......

Many Fears and Past life link.
A 25 year old girl came to find the reason for her fears! Fear of road! Fear of people! Fear of going alone! and unexplained Headache.
SESSION………
It is a village. I am little girl of 5 years of age. I am playing in front of my home. I have a brother. My Aye (mother) is cooking food. 
I am going to school. It is afternoon. I cross rice fields spread all around. I walk through the fields. I am returning from school in the evening. A big man is following me on the narrow road. I am 12 years of age. I am running into the rice fields. My feet are full of mud. It is very difficult to run. He catches me. I fell and my head hit a stone. He is molesting me. I am crying with pain. There is severe pain in my head also. He is hurting my whole body. Now I see him running away. I am lying in the mud with traumatized body and head injury. I am dead. It is 1982 Maharastra.
Observation from above.. its very dark, my Baba and Aye along with villagers are searching for me. They found me after a long time. Nobody will know about the man who hurt me. My Aye is crying. They take away my body to village and cremate me. My last thought was my Baba and Aye. My body was feeling severe headache. My father’s name was Babu Ram Gorpare.
Lesson learnt…Safety is most important. We were so happy but one man finished everything.
REORIENTATION……
I usually dream someone is following me. Whenever I have this dream, I have severe headache next day. I have so many fears and they all are linked with my past life. And I have a feeling that this was my recent past life.