Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pastlife Regression Session report ...A session conducted at Chandigarh Past life Regression center....09872880634

A 46 years businessman came for past life regression. I have everything in my life but no child. Why this happened to me?
SESSION…….
I am 20 years old walking continuously. I left my home because my step mother does not tolerate me and does not want me to live there. It’s India and very old times. I walked for many days, crossed many villages on the way and reached a very faraway place where King lived. I start working in palace. I drive princess’s carriage. The king is very old. Princess started loving me. I am being married to the princess. King died after two years of marriage. My son is born. I am wearing King’s attire and sitting in a Durbar. My 3-4 year old son died due to illness when I reached thirty. My wife is very sad and quiet. She is not even taking proper meals. I try my level best to make her happy. There is lot of responsibility of the kingdom on me. I face silent opposition in Durbar because I am not a Royal blood. My Queen remains sad despite my putting in lot of efforts to make her happy. She died within a year of our son’s death due her sadness. I am very lonely & always thoughtful. Durbar i’s cheat me. My wife was the only person who loved me in life. I am 50 years and sitting all alone thinking if only my wife, who loved me so much, would have been with me, my life would have been wonderful. I am feeling bad “why we had a child If death of the child was to take away my wife from me”. Life went on as a burden and in loneliness. I am 80 and all alone in the palace. Its night I am dying naturally. Next day the whole city gathered in my cremation. I am cremated on sandalwood pyre with full honors. My last thought was “the loneliness is killing, one should have family”. Family is a must.
REORIENTATION…….
Perhaps the exclusive thought “we should not have had a child, at least my wife would be live and with me” carried by me for a long time in my past life is the reason for my predicament in current life. I got married at the age of 20 years and all our medical reports are normal. We have tried all available infertility treatments but all proved futile. As a therapist I recommended adoption.