Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Past life regression Session Chandigarh

~
~“Un-explained feeling -- I do not want to live & Past life link”.
{Soul fragmentation & Past life link}

A twenty seven year women with history of suicidal attempts, came for past life regression to know - Why I don’t want to live?
Session……..
I am a 12 years boy living in a beautiful home. My parents are fighting. It is a routine. I have school vacation. My parents are fighting over - who will take me to my grandparent’s home. Next day, they make me board train alone and tell me grandparents will receive me. They are still fighting and train departs. They even do not say good bye to me before departure of train. I am angry. The train is running at a high speed. The train is now moving down. Suddenly it starts making lot of sudden noise. The train has derailed. I am bleeding. Many of us are shifted to hospital. Others have people with them but I am all alone in hospital. I am so lonely, even if I die - so what?
This is my last thought before death. I am buried in nearby cemetery. I am playing. I am enjoying. I roam around. I am roaming. I play with butterflies & birds. They are my friends. [when guided towards light, there was lot of resistance – why should I go? when asked to forgive parents - answered why should I forgive? lot of counselling done to fragmented soul. Then with consent and help of loving light, retrieval of soul fragmentation done. )
In light, master guidance came and advised “suicide is not allowed in universal law”. He could assess planning stage and found that his future is happy and bright.

She re-visited me after one year, and told she did not have even a single thought of suicide after the session. She is in love and is scheduled to marry soon. she told now she is a Happy person.