Sunday, August 21, 2016

Financial blockage and Past life link....Past life regression session story, Chandigarh

~Past Life Action Present Life Suffering , Past life Regression Session Chandigarh
~Financial blockage and past life link.
“Mujhe lagta hai meri kamai par mera haq hi nahin hai” (I feel I do not have right over my earning) A 30 year old woman came to know the reason for her financial blockage. She said she earned for few years prior to marriage and her parents took all her earning. She said ,dr.vandana , after my marriage ,my husband wants me to earn money, money and money. He thinks he has total right over my earning. With so much hard work put into earn money I am always without money. What did I do in my past life that people expect only money from me.
Session…..
It is evening. I am sitting. My clothes are poor man’s clothes. I had a Kiryana shop which I had to close. Now I work on my small piece of land. I somehow meet my basic needs. I am getting physically weak. My daughter is now young and I am 40. I borrowed money from a man for her marriage. This man is my husband in present life. My daughter is married now.
It is cold night. I sleep outside the house. I do not have good relationship with my wife because I do not have peace of mind. I could return very small amount of borrowed money back to the man. His son is sick and he is in urgent need of money for his son’s treatment. He tries to arrange money from elsewhere but did not get. I want to return but I have no money. I feel very helpless. His son dies. I feel very guilty. I feel I am the cause of his sorrow.
My health is not good. I have breathing problem. I can’t eat much. I am 57. I always think, how I canreturn money, I will not be at peace till I return whole money. I carry lot of guilt. I am the cause of his sorrow and loss of his money. Now I cannot even eat. I die in the evening on the cot outside the house. My wife is with me. I am cremated. My last thought was I could not return his money. I had a lot of burden and guilt on mind. Lesson learnt “Apni chadar dekh kar paer pasaro”.[spend according to your capacity]. Guided towards light, in light when asked for forgiveness from the man, answer came- I cannot forgive you. I lost my money and my son due to you.
Reorientation……..


Now I understand the reason of the type of relationship with my husband and my financial blockage. This understanding is giving me peace. Now I will not think I am victim of circumstances. My perception about money issue is totally changed. In this present life I am repaying karma. Thank you very much doctor….. This experience opened my eyes.