Thursday, August 18, 2016

Past life story ,Chandigarh

A 40 year old woman, married for the last 18 years, came for past life regression. She said everything in my life is going wrong from last 5-6 years. I am having unexplained pelvis pain. My husband is having extra marital affair. I am suffering from severe depression. Dr.Vandana ,I am losing interest in life. I lost ten kg in last one year. I have no confidence as on date.
SESSION…………
I am good looking 21 year old Punjabi girl. My name is Meena. I am getting married. My husband is good looking. He is smiling at me. I am full of life. After marriage we reach my husband’s home. We are at the gate. My mother in law is blocking our entry. She is dominating and rude. I have very loving relationship with my husband. I am very happy. Now I have a 1 year old son. Life is good. My mother in law is also my mother in law in present life. Now I am 30 plus. I get tired with routine work. I have constant pain in lower abdomen. I keep on sitting in a corner. I am not talking much. Now I am 35 years but look old. My husband is worried about me. I am very upset I don’t know how I will cope up with my routine. Mother in law is upset and angry with me. I look very confused.
It’s evening, I am alone at home. Some neighboring woman came and told me my husband visits another woman from 4-5 years. I am 40 and my body is very weak. My husband is gone for few days. My mother in law takes me to the hospital. She is almost pulling me. I am a mental patient. She left me and took my son along with her.
My husband returns almost after a month. My son told him. He came to the hospital. He looks very upset. He takes me back to home and is taking lot of care of mebut I am not improving as my heart is broken. My son is grown up and married. My daughter in law is fair and beautiful. I don’t say anything to her. I died at the age of 50 plus. There was heaviness in my mind and body at the time of death. My family cremated me. It was a simple life. The lesson I learnt that one should be happy with whatever one have.
REORIENTATION………..
Now I will live for today. Nobody has seen tomorrow. I will now bridge the gap in my married life. I love my husband a lot and I know he cares for me. What a coincidence!!! almost at this age I had mental breakdown in my past life and my mother in law dragged me to some hospital and in present life I came by myself to you…a therapist….to regain my mental strength and confidence. As a therapist, I observed that her unexplained pelvis pain is also linked with her past life lower abdomen pain. Thank you Doctor….This journey gave amazing insight….