Sunday, August 28, 2016

De- Ja -Vu and Past life Link...A session conducted by dr.vandana raghuvansghi, Chandigarh

Feeling of deep connection and past life link.
A 35 year married woman came with a question “I want to know what is it all about?”. I have a friend. I always feel a deep connection with him.  Dr.Vandana , I feel his soul cries for me. Can you take to in a past life where I can understand its link.
Session……..
It is a beautiful old home. There is a beautiful garden in front of my home. There is a big flower tree in garden. The flower tree and garden is in front of my window. I am a beautiful girl of 11 years. I spend most of my time in garden. Today I stayed till it is dark. My parents are angry when I return. I cry and go to sleep in my room. One day a 14 years boy came to garden. He came near me and gave his hand to me. I feel happy. Whenever I go to garden I look for him. He does not come again. My parents ask why I go to garden again and again? I am growing up. One day he came again. He hugged me I cry he tells me he is for me only. I tell him not to leave me. He tells he won’t. We talk and then he tells “he has to go but I will always be here below this tree for you”. I call him Prince. It is late and I return home happy relaxed. Today my parents do not say anything to me. It is a western country. I watch the tree from the window again and again. When he comes I immediately go to garden. One day my father catches me with him in the garden and tells I am not allowed to go in garden. He comes every day, stands below the tree. I see him from my window. I cry a lot.
I am beautifully dressed in pink but sad. Our family is going to attend marriage of the daughter of my father’s friend. My father has also fixed my marriage. I do not like the boy but I have to marry him. Now I am in my husband’s home. I still feel he is waiting for me below the tree. My husband has an affair. I try to stop him but he doesn’t. I am living as the destiny wants me to. This home is good but very far from the garden. Now I have a daughter. She dies due to an accident after few years only. Now I do not have any child. My husband does not bother for me. He drinks. I am not happy. Every day I think of going to garden to meet Prince. At last one day I go and he is there. He does not ask anything. He gives his hand and tells me I am here for you. Whenever you need me I am here. He was just there for me. We silently sit under the tree. In the evening I tell him now you go first. He leaves. And I die cool and calm under the tree on the ground. My death came natural and peaceful because my will to live is lost. My father saw from the window. My parents came, they are very sad. My husband is also called. I am being buried.
After my death Prince is very sad. He tells me I was with you why did you leave why did you go so early. The lesson I learnt - love is pure, love never demands anything.I need to have learnt that little time spent with love is enough for entire life but I could not. In LBL she found her soulmate light and the man in the present life are the same soul. The master light told me that in present life you both need each other to evolve and learn some lessons.
Reorientation….

In my present life, whenever I am upset I go to park and feel healed. But when I tell this man that I am going to the park, he says No, go to your home. How strange!his soul knows that in past life our last meeting was in garden and after that I left that life. Doctor, I found the answer. He is my soulmate.