Friday, August 5, 2016

Past life regression Story Chandigarh

~
“Feeling confused, hurt and past life link.”
A 39 year man came to know the reason for broken relationships & feeling confused & of hurt.
Session….
I am a Seth. My name is Lokuram Saraswati. I live in Chandni Chowk area. It is 1900. I am married. My wife is very good. I have two obedient sons. I am very social, very satisfied & very religious. I am a regular visitor to Gourishankar Mandir. I enjoy good prestige in my Biradari. 
I am now of 50 years. There is lot of pressure in my heart. I delivered a wrong judgement under influence of Biradari. The widow lost her property due to my judgement. I feel I did wrong. She also cursed me for my judgement. My sons are getting married but I am sad from inside. I am always restless. Now I feel confused while taking any decision. I always feel hurt. I have everything but as time passes, I feel her curse will make me suffer in my next lives. Everyone respects me, loves me.  

I am almost 62 having chest pain. I am at home. It is afternoon. My whole family is around me. I remember Bhagwan Shiva. I want to surrender to Him. I have heart attack. I die. I am cremated. A lot of people came. There was lot of pressure on my heart and a feeling that I did wrong and the woman cursed me for that, at the time of death. Lesson learnt one should take balanced decision without any prejudice.