Sunday, August 28, 2016

Past life story ,Chandigarh



Lack of Trust and Past life link.
A 32 year unmarried woman having relationship for last five years . She came for past life regression to know “ Why don’t I have family life?”. The person whom I want to marry is already married.She said Dr. Vandana , I don’t trust anyone.
Session…..
I am a girl of 7 years of age and not happy. I am a Hindu. My mother calls me Imerti. It seems to be 1919 India. I am 20 years old wearing Red colored Sari, getting married. I am not beautiful. I am happy to get married. After few years I have a son. Now sometimes my husband fights with me. He tries to explain something but I don’t want to understand. (He is the same person to whom I wish to get married in this present life.) I am disturbed. I don’t trust him. My son is 14 now and my husband has left me. He went with another woman. (That woman is his wife in present life). My son is now 24, getting married. I am happy. I am getting old. I have grey hair. My husband has returned back because other woman died. I have natural death. I have been cremated. My whole family was with me. Lesson learnt----Have patience, who so ever is yours, will come back to you !