Thursday, September 15, 2016

He cameto find the reason ...A past life story...

Man, 49 years of age, came for past life regression to understand “Why certain events and behavior tend to repeat themselves in my life?” He said , Doctor , I  find that I have some past life link for a pattern in my life, and I want to understand it.
Session…..
I am less than 10 years old, all alone, scared and looking down at water. The sky is overcast with Dark clouds. I go ina house. A lady with her head covered is sitting and grinding wheels. She is my mother. There are fields around home. I am playing in front of home. 
Few men are fighting. They have swords. My mother is holding me tightly. A man’s stomach is pierced with the sword. He starts bleeding. He is my father. He fell to ground. I think he is dead. All the men leave. My mother tells me something. A lot of turbaned people wearing white dress came for cremation. I lit his funeral pyre. Mother is crying and ladies consoling her. I am hungry, there is nothing to eat. Someone brought food. My mother gives me bathand then gave me food to eat.
Now I am 20 year young man and a lot of young boys are with me. Fields are green. There is a big pillared gate at the entry to village. There is a Mela[ a festival,] being celebrated. There is Merry go round, bangle shops and lot of people.
I am 40, sitting under a tree, a lot of people are gathered around me. Everyone is looking at me. People ask me to settle the dispute and give judgement. A woman is crying because of the fight with her husband. Two boys fought over land. People accept my advice and judgement.
I am riding horse, wearing white clothes,going to another village along with many other people. We all carry swords. Here alsoa lot of people,gathered under the tree,are waiting for me. They look for answers to their disputes. It feels good that I am able to help them.
My mother is old, have grey hair. I did not marry. I am 50. There is a fight going on.I am the leader. Everyone is looking at me. Villagers from villages I visit, join us in the fight to defend.We are a 500 men army.I am also fighting. We are dressed in white and the other party is in blue dress. They attacked us we are defending ourselves.They are killing our people. A lot of people die and there is a lot of blood on ground. A lot of fighting is taking place. It seems we have won as attackers are running away. We captured some guns from them. I am injured on the back.  It is night and people keepsurveillance with the help of fire torches.Next day mass funeral pyres are lit.
A lot of men died. I am arranging livelihood for the women and children of the dead. Now things are peaceful. It seems my village is somewhere near Attari. I am getting old. I am at home most of the time. My mother is no more. I am alone. Lots of people come with problems. There is a black marble plate at the gate of my home, “RoopHazara” is written in Punjabi on it.  I am now 90 years. I slept in the night and did not wake up again. Thousands of people came. They are carrying me. Everybodyis crying. Local priest lit myfuneral pyre. The “RoopHazara” house is now a monument for them. I was very satisfied with my life. Guided towards light, he received ampleguidance for his present life.
Lesson learnt… Service to others is very satisfactory.
Re-orientation

He said, Thank you so much dr. vandana ,this journey is very amazing, I will remember this experience always.