Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Past life story ..A session report from Chandigarh...session conducted by dr.vandana raghuvanshi

Independence struggle revolutionary in Past life and army captain in present life.
An Army Captain, 24 years of age, wished to know ---- Why do I have tendency for right side injuries? Why does not right knee heals? He has a history of calcification in right knee, minor abscess on right hip, stress fracture right leg tibia, right knee injury six months back. He said Dr.Raghuvanshi, This knee issue is blocking achievement of his main goal in life.
Session……..
It is British ruled Bharat. I am a young boy standing outside my home. A British on horse kicks me on my right side. I run inside my home. My father is not at home. My mother tends to my wounds on right shoulder, right hand and right knee. My younger sister is watching. My Father returns in night. He works against British. I am growing up. A point on the right side of my right knee does not heal. It is getting worse. I feel pain of and on and it has become a habit to endure the pain. I get good education. I become a prominent person while working against British. I work from home and meet many people. My father now works more aggressively against the British. Both of us have same aim but adopt different ways towards goal.
I am married and love my wife. (I recognize her in my present life). I do not plan to have children because of the type of work I am engaged in. My fatherleads a group of revolutionaries. He is attacked. I reach there, my father is lying down. My father does not respond. He is dead. He was strong but I am weak. The British crushes my feet, my right side of the body with his boots. I am not able to stand up. People help me reach home. My father is being cremated.
It takes three months for me to heal and feel better. I move out of home to play at bigger level. We are gathered at some isolated area. We are now more aggressive revolutionaries. We make bombs and throw them at British. We live in secluded place away from home. We do not harm our people. Ours is a small group. We are now known public figures.
They find us, surround us, capture, take and lock us up somewhere. They torture us and do not provide food. We are not bothered. They lock our hands at the back and take us away somewhere hidden from public. They shoot us one by one and we fall on to the ground smiling. I am happy. My right knee still hurts. I am lyingon the ground, smile on my face, and die happily. Life was worth. I sacrificed my life for the independence of my country.
Re-orientation

He was very satisfied from experience.