Saturday, September 3, 2016

Past life link with present life relative disturbing married life...

Others role in one’s married life and past life link.
A man of 42 years of age, married for the last 14 years, having a disturbed and unhappy married life due to interference of his father-in-law came for past life regression. He said, Dr.Raghuvanshi, I want to know how my departed father feels about me.I am the only son and I could not be with him at last moment..
Session….
I am a kid playing in a big beautiful house. Someone, an important person dressed in a Coat, Dhoti and Black shoes is sitting. It seems he is my father. I was married at very young age as per South Indian culture. The house has a large open space in the middle. It has big heavy wooden beds. My wife is beautiful. I am wearing Black coat. I am in a court and on duty. I am a government lawyer. I am happy. It is South India post independence.
I had a young wife. She died in the child birth. I feel lonely. My young daughter is playing in the home. We were together for very short time. I am a successful and a dominating advocate. There is a lawyer who fights opposite me in court and always loses. He is my father-in-law in present life. I married my daughter and left home. I am now old and go to the hills.
It is dark. There is a hut surrounded by the jungle located in the foot hills. It is in a bad shape. There is a water spring in the hills. It is evening now. I am a Sadhu having beard and moustache, wearing Chola, sitting all aloof on a jute cot by the side of a temple. Villagers call me Baba. It is last day of my life. I have no feelings. I died. Villagers come and buried me there only after my death. My last thought was of loneliness. I have no one of my own. Lesson no one is yours in life
I guided him to light. He felt presence of his Guru and received his blessings. He also felt the presence of departed soul of his father and found him smiling and peaceful.
Reorientation…..


He felt surprised that he could experience his past life. He told his father-in-law in present life is not a lawyer but he files cases against me and others. Finding his father at peace makes me very peaceful. He found past life session very useful. He said dr. vandana , it's amazing work.