Thursday, September 8, 2016

She came to know about her Past life Karma...A past life session worth reading....

~To know about my past lives karmas.
A 23 year old girl with a history of loss of father at the age of 4 years and of mother at the age of 21 years and a feeling of sadness, panic attacks and anxiety came for PLR session. She has phobia of water and suffers from epileptic seizures. She is living a homeless life since the death of her father. Her grandfather gave all of her father’s property to her uncle so she does not have a home. She said, Dr Vandana, I really want to know what bad Karmas I did.
Session….
It seems some desert in Afganistan. I am very happy girl.  My father & mother are my present life father & mother. My father is an affluent person and owns a big white house.
Something is happening. People on horses come. My parents hide me. They slaughtered my parents and all others present in the house. A man (he is my present life grandfather) who knows my father came and now he lives in our palace like home with his son.
It is afternoon and sun is at its peak. My room has a large bed and a big window. I am alone. The room is dark. It gets lighted up by sun and moon. My name is Saana. It is 1902. I met a boy of my age while on a walk. We meet regularly. The man who now lives in my home arranged our marriage. The boy’s parents were known to us. I am getting married but I stayed at my parent’s home because I have their memories with me. My husband goes far from here to work and comes back daily.     
I am pregnant. It is delivery time with lot of difficulty. I am surrounded by many ladies. My son is born. I am bleeding heavily. We are very happy but soon we realized our son would not walk.
I am standing by the side of the window wearing a white dress. I am in lot of pain and crying. The man along with other people came and told my husband died in an accident and now you do not have the right to live. The man orders people to arrange wood to burn me. I am 32 and my son is 4 years old. I am crying a lot. I jumped off from the window and hit the ground head on. I died on the spot. It is so strange, instead of burying they burnt my body. My last thought was feeling of too much guilt that I left my son behind. I was remembering my parents. The lesson I learnt is that one has to strongly resist and fight for oneself.
Now, I am sitting on the same window looking at my son. He is sitting all alone on the bed in that room. No one takes care of him. This man (who is my present life grandfather) was after my father’s home and money. It was he who arranged slaughter of my parents but he appeared to pretend that he has come to take care of me. They told me my husband died in an accident but he had sent men on horses to snatch money and throw him off the cliff. All villagers had witnessed it but none told me the truth. This man wanted our property for his son but his son grew up worst kind of man always angry and an alcoholic. Even his son died due to alcohol few years after my death. It is so strange, he is my present life uncle and my grandfather gave him my father’s share after his death.
My son is so sad and all alone. I feel guilty. One day my son at the age of 10 died in that room. I went against Nature’s law and against God’s wish. The house is on fire and the man got burnt in sleep. I asked her to seek forgiveness from her son. Now I asked her to forgive the man. I can’t, she refused. She went into the light with the help of masters. In light, her father was waiting for her. He said he loves her and he is there to protect her. Then he told her to go back.
I chose to guide her to the root cause of her water phobia and epileptic seizures. With healing, she could enter her 2nd past life.
Session…
I am a girl child of 12 years. My parents died in an accident. My grandfather (who is again my present life grandfather) brought me up. He drinks a lot and is making life difficult for me. I left everything to him and started working at the age of 18. It is LA and my life is Alexandra.
I am on a beach with my friends. There are five of us, all drunk. We are on a boat and enjoying. Suddenly water started entering boat. I had epileptic stroke due to fear. All of us drowned. I died in water at the age of 22. My last thought was of fear of being alone and not trusting.
I guided her to the light. I requested her master light to give answer. Violet colour light came to respond. When asked, why the grandfather is harming her again and again, the answer given was, you killed his child out of jealousy in one of your lives. He cursed you that you will lose your parents. And now it is all over. She asked for forgiveness from her grandfather.
Reorientation….
She said I feel relaxed. I found all answers. Thank you, Doctor.