Thursday, September 1, 2016

Marital disharmony and Past life link...A past life session from Chandigarh past life therapy institute....

Marital disharmony and Past life link..
~She came to me and said Dr.Raghuvanshi ,I got divorced after 14 months of marriage only. Mine was love marriage after 5 years of courtship. I don’t understand why misunderstanding led to divorce. I want to know why this happened in my life. Now I do not trust anyone. I want to explore my past life to understand my problems.
Session…
I am an adult farmer, all alone, sleeping in my hut. Its morning, I am standing and watching a young woman wearing beautiful dress with red dupatta. She is the wife of landlord.The landlord is much older than her.I watch her every morning. Now she also looks at me.
Its afternoon she came into my hut. We enter into illegitimate relationship. One day landlord came to know about it. He ruined me completely and forced me to leave the village. She is not affected at all. She has a family and living comfortably with her rich and old husband.
I went to the forest in the hills, wear saffron clothes. I live life of a Sadhu. I live alone. I had to leave my home and village. I have nothing of my own.I die peacefully at an old age. Few people cremate me. My last thought was of Guilt. I did wrong to be in relationship with a married woman. I should have not done it. I was a looser (crying a lot). The lesson I learnt is that one should resist the temptation.(The woman is my ex-husband and the landlord is my colleague, in present life, who levied allegation against me.)
Guided to light.In light --- glimpse of the future experienced. She finds herself in a foreign country, happy, alone and doing well in profession after three years.
As a therapist, I advised her to take one more past life regression session to find that whether she has a victim life again or a perpetrator life. This will help to break pattern.