Thursday, June 14, 2018



A 44 year old man told I have back and stomach pain since childhood. I have difficult relationship with my wife since married. I wish to know the reason behind.


Session…

I am young and married. I live with my wife and mother. I often get angry with my wife. I am in late 20s. It is morning I am fighting with my wife. My mother is trying to stop the fight. I am strangulating her by neck. I killed her. I dug the ground and buried her. This is India. We live in a simple hut.

People came to know about it. I am caught, handcuffed and taken away to a fort on a hill. More people like me live here. We break stones here. The land is red colored. I am getting weak, have pain in my stomach. We have to labour hard whole day. My body resembles a skelton now. I died there at the age of 80. My body was very weak and in pain. I am cremated in the presence of 5-6 persons.  My wife and mother are my wife and mother in present also. My life was not good.  

In light felt the presence of divine.