Thursday, June 21, 2018

Attachment with snakes and past life link



Attachment with snakes and past life link

A 28 year beautiful girl came with a question “Why I am so attached to snakes?” I frequently dream of snakes and feel happy. I always had the urge and tried to touch snakes whenever I visited Zoo in my childhood.

Session…..

I am 18 year old boy having my afternoon meals under a Banyan tree. A black snake is moving and playing with me. Two years back I caught a baby snake in the fields and brought it home. I made a home for it the angan of my home and kept it there. I pick up insects and feed the baby snake. Snake is growing and it plays with me.

I am getting married. Snake is with me. It is Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan. Now I have a son. My son is grown up now. Snake is in my hands, looking into my eyes and dying.  I buried it. I am very sad. I miss the snake. We do not have much work to do. We do not even have money to buy seeds. We are facing problems and difficult times after the death of snake. Now we have another son. I am very happy and feel as if the snake is reborn as my son. We are happy. The difficult time is over and our happiness has returned back. We now have enough money. My second son is always with me as the snake used to be. My second son has grown up and started going to fields. One day he found a white brown baby snake and brought it home. We kept it in the old snake home. I told my son to bring insects to feed the baby snake. The baby snake has now grown up and keeps sitting on the wall near the gate of our home. People are not afraid of it. Villagers worship it.

I am 60 years of age and sick. My wife is no more. I spend most of the time on a cot in the angan. My both the sons go to field for work and daughters in law work at home. I am suffering from cough. I smoked a lot of hookah in my life. Now the snake does not sit on the wall near the gate. It is always present near me. When I need something it goes near one of my daughter in law. It is my family member.

I am coughing a lot. All my family members are standing and crying near me. Snake is sitting on my cot. I am no more. My sons buried me. The snake now lives where I am buried. My life was good. Animals are very affectionate creatures.

REORIENTATION….

Now I understand why I love snakes so much. I always keep a pet in my present life.