Friday, June 22, 2018



I had a very strange experience during one of my travels to another city. I checked into the hotel late at night at 11 PM. The room I entered felt very heavy. The air was too sticky.  The moment I got into bed I felt an immense energy field surrounded me. It was so strong that i could not move any limb. I was not scared but I could not understand what was going on. I was so shocked. After some time it eased.  The next morning I got up and drew back the curtains. I saw a church and the cross right out of the window.  For the next 3 days during my evening walk I went to that church and paid donation and respect.

On the 3rd night there was a problem with the curtains and i had to shift from that room. I felt a pat on my shoulder and a voice saying “Do not go” while packing my stuff. It seems the energy needed me and did not want to hurt me. Anyway I left the room and the new room was absolutely fine.

After returning back to my home town, I started to dream regularly about 2 ladies and a man’s dead body with disfigured faces. They wanted to know something from me, it was very scary.  I narrated and discussed the same with Dr.Vandana . I wished to understand  “why did i have to suffer in this life so much ?  

Session ...

I am a tall man with brown hair and white skin, wearing a hat. I am in European place with stone pavements, seems like Italy. I am walking with the help of a stick and limping. The horse cart I was riding went out of control and I fell down while trying to help control the horse cart. The cart ran over my right leg and I could no more walk properly thereafter and had to use the stick.
I am a 12 year old boy, eldest among all the children in an orphanage. I am called Sam. The care taker and young children love me. I am a responsible and kind child who takes care of the younger kids in that place.

I have no one in my life and too lonely. I am 38 and commit suicide. I am buried and my grave stone reads  Samanuel .

Lesson learnt I was lonely because it was by choice. If I had opened up with people and let my guard down, I would not have been so lonely that I would end my life. Interestingly I have the same pattern in this life too. I am lonely because I have chosen not to open up to people.

Guided to another life time.....

I am a man of about 30-35. I have a long face and a long nose. I do not look good at all. I am wearing a long brown coat. I am stealing some silver goods from a house. The owners, two ladies and a man, are at supper table. I wait and watch them from a corner (same people appear in my dreams since my trip).

I am at a palatial house. There is a big feast, many people dancing and moving around happily. I climb up the wooden stairs and open a door.  A beautiful woman wearing jewellery is there. I enter the room molest her and take her jewellery. I go to another room and open the door. There is a big man who caught me and called the police (people of law). I am arrested and sent to jail. I am sentenced to death. I am on a chair, a chair that was meant to be a death chair. It is cold and I am shivering. I know my death is near. Now I realize what I had done and I am regretful and scared. I died on the chair feeling something like a strong shock.

I am sentenced to death not because of robbery but because the 3 old people from whom I stole the silver goods died of poisoning. I had poisoned them to make them unconscious but the dose was more than required and hence they died. I did not have any remorse, a soul with no conscious.
Guided to light,  I moved up as a dark smoky grey colour light.  When I reached light the colour started to change and it became lighter and lighter.

Reorientation....

It seems they wanted to know why I poisoned them. They wanted to tell me they would have given me the silver on my asking.  Why did I kill them and steal from them? What wrong had they done to me? Their faces were disfigured in the dream as they had died of severe poisoning. I got my answer.