Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Social phobia and past life link



A 23 yr old person came with social phobia, hollowness and feeling that everyone watches me.  

Session…

I am standing on a small hill and watching down. There is a temple. I am going down towards temple. It has a big door. I feel nobody is here. I am afraid. Suddenly I feel that a big power is protecting this temple. It is some force. I am coming back and reached my home. I am 25 years wearing green color saree. There is a man inside. I am doing household work.

Next day in morning, after completing household work, I leave for the temple. I reach other side of the temple. People do not visit this temple. I am afraid.

I am in my home. An old lady also lives with us. She is my mother in law. She does not like me.  This place is known as Amravati. The year is 1746. This is a small village. Men do farming. There is some festival. Everybody gathered here. I am looking beautiful. My mother in law is watching me with odd gaze. She came towards me and told me to visit the temple daily.

After that I started going to the temple every evening. I feel the odd presence in the temple. Now villagers close their doors on seeing me because everyone knows about the temple. One day the power allowed me to enter inside the temple. The inside of the temple is like a lotus. There is an idol of GOD. The room is a little dark. Now I am not afraid. I do not fear now.

After my return from temple I started wearing white saree and yellow tilak. I donot do household work now. My husband does it and also takes care of our children. I keep on roaming in village.

I am old nearing 56 sitting in temple. I felt something and went back to my home. I could feel I will die. In night I died. I promise I will come again in this temple. My last thought was the feeling of loneliness. I lived a life full of fear.