Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Marital disharmony and past life link


Marital disharmony and Past life link

She got divorced within 14 months of love marriage after 5 years courtship. She wished to understand why misunderstanding led to divorce. Now she does not trust anyone. She took Past Life Regression session to explore past for her problems.

Session…

I am a farmer, all alone, sleeping in my home. It is morning and I am watching a young woman wearing beautiful dress with red Dupatta. She is the wife of landlord who is much older than her. She also looks at me.

It is afternoon she came into my hut and we enter into illegitimate intimate relationship. One day landlord came to know about it. He ruined me completely and forced me to leave the village. She is not affected by it at all. She is living comfortably with her rich and old husband.

I go to the forest in the hills, wear saffron clothes and live life of a Sadhu. I live alone. I had to leave my home and village and have nothing of my own now. I die peacefully at an old age. Few people cremate me. My last thought was of Guilt. I did wrong to be in relationship with a married woman. I was a looser (visibly cried). Lesson learnt: one should resist the temptation. (The woman is my ex-husband in present. The landlord is my colleague, in present life, who levied allegation against me.)

Guided to light --- glimpse of the future experienced. She finds herself in a foreign country, happy, alone and doing well in her profession after three years.


(As a therapist, I advised her to take one more past life regression session to find that whether she has a victim life again or a perpetrator life. This will help her to break pattern.)