Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Most difficult relation and past life link




Session...

I am in a garden waiting for someone. Oh, he is my present life partner. He came near me and held my hand so tight that I feel the pain. He is to go away but he wants me to wait. He does not want to let me go.

I am playing soccer. I am good at games, sports, studies and the most favourite of all teachers, neighbourhood. He is a neglected child from a broken family who is not even good looking and has inferiority complex.  He hates me.

I have graduated from College and am getting engaged to the most amazing girl in my community. We love each other immensely. He (my present life partner) is not invited. He is watching from outside the church. We are a happy couple and are soon blessed with a baby girl.
I am at supper along with my wife and 8 years old daughter. My wife is saying supper prayers. My daughter and I are playing a little game, winking at each other and being just playful.

I am hugging my wife but I feel she does not love me. I am crying because I love her so much but she does not love me. There is a person (present life partner) watching us and enjoying my misery and helplessness. She loves him but does not know he is just using her. He does not love her.

I am at home, domestic help served me with a cup of tea. I am waiting for my wife. The wait is making me upset.

I am leaving for an assignment. In my absence my wife met this guy during a neighbourhood get together or some kind of festival. They are together for an evening tea at my place. He is holding my wife’s hand.(crying).

I am 38, well dressed, smoking somewhere in London. I keep looking at my pocket watch as I have a very important appointment at 2 pm with someone. The guy has not turned up which is making me very nervous & helpless. I feel a pain in my left arm and heart area.
It is night. I come back from work. It seems my wife is with this guy in my bedroom. I am sobbing. I feel heart broken, cheated and shattered. I left the house and walk aimlessly on roads. I am back home after 2-3 days.

I slit my wife’s throat with a knife and killed her. I am hiding to see what happens next. Her lover came and sat by her side completely shocked. I feel he is not having any feeling, he is not upset, he is not sad, he is just shocked, he never loved my wife. The domestic help saw him with my wife’s dead body. He is being taken to a place that looks like a prison. He was charged guilty which gave me immense satisfaction and happiness. He was punished for no fault of his. I do not feel guilty as I had given her enough chances.

He is in jail sitting with his lifeless eyes, the same calculative mind, with absolutely no emotions or feelings. It seems he wants to take revenge and is just waiting for the right time.

My daughter is working as a nurse in a hospital. I am sick. I die in the hospital from illness. I am upset. My daughter has donated my body for research to hospital. I died in 1940. I am buried after few months. I am very upset because my body was donated without my consent. I was buried within the hospital campus like an unknown person with no stone.

After my death, I went to jail to seek his forgiveness. I met him, forgave him and also explained to him that I was hurt. It was him who started to hurt me etc. It took me a lot of time and eventually we hugged and forgave each other. I felt life in his eyes for the first time. We smiled and parted ways. I moved to join the divine light .I rested in white light and received blessings

Re Orientation

It is so strange how we keep carrying impressions and how we plan to pay for our deeds.