Monday, October 22, 2018

3rd past life of a doctor who regressed three past lives in single session



3rd past life of a doctor who regressed three past lives in single session

Session….
I am a king and leading an army. I am very strong. I am from Bharatvarsh. It is Maurya period. The Unani army is in front of me. We are fighting and killing them. They played a trick. They proposed marriage to a very beautiful girl from their side and halted the fight. I am trapped in the beauty of the girl.

It is night. She is trying to stab me in abdomen but I am saved by my guards. She is put in prison. Now I have a love and hate feeling for her. I left her in prison only.
I am a good king. I am very powerful. People respect me. I am getting married. Now I have a son from my second wife. I am living a very purposeful life. My son is grown up. He is very simple and sensitive.

Now I am old and on bed in my palace. My room is very impressive. I still feel very powerful. Very important people are around me. I am dead. My mind is very peaceful. Lesson I learnt: Love can be a deceit. I am cremated with royal fervor. I am moving towards light. On way back I received blessings for enlightenment from planet Saturn. The milky path of milky way felt full of energy and the experience was enlightening.