Saturday, October 20, 2018

Curiosity about past life




Curiosity about Past life.

Past life regression Session……

I am climbing down the stairs. It is evening time. There is a table and chair. I am sitting on the chair.  I am old. I am very sad. The sadness does leave me (visibly cried for long time). There is no one to talk to. I am hungry. I get up and go into kitchen area. There is nothing to eat. I drink water. I feel tired. There is a room in front of the table. I am sleeping in the room. In morning I get up with the help of alarm.  I put on a coat, wear a hat, pick up a walking stick and leave home. It is very peaceful place. I walked a long distance and reached in front of a house. The door is closed. I feel sad and come back. I do not know where to go. I am back in my home. I am sitting on my chair and thinking about my life while looking at the picture of me and my wife. (Backwards)

I am happy. My wife is happy. We are dancing. She has a beautiful smile. We are coming home. I am cooking meals for her and she is eating. Now we are sleeping. Next day morning she is sleeping and I am getting ready, wear a hat and going. I reached a big Bungalow. I am sitting on a chair outside the gate. I am the gatekeeper. I do not like this work. I feel bored. Now it is late evening. I am walking on foot and going back to my home. My wife gave me food. She waits whole day for me. I get tired. She is pregnant. I want to do some good work.

Now I have 2 sons. We are happy. My wife is busy with responsibilities. I am 45 yrs old now. I feel ahdura (incomplete). I do not feel like going to work. I feel alone. Many dogs are my friend and love me. An aged person hands over my salary and leaves. Nobody talks to me at my place of work.
My sons are grown up and always live together. They love each other. They are now 24 and well educated. They decided not to live here. They got good jobs and left.

We felt very lonely and we went to meet them after sometime. They are not married. They are very busy and do not spare time for us. We got bored there also and told them we are going back home. They felt sad but we left and came back. I do not go for work anymore. We stay at home and talk to each other. We are old now. She is sick (visibly crying). She left me. No one came. Now I am sick and alone. I am in bed most of the time. I cannot get up. I lay on the bed for 20 days without food & water and thereafter I left my body. I was thoughtless in the end. I felt lonely in my life. I am moving towards light. There are Lot of flowers here. In light I received blessings.

Reorientation….

In present life talking is very important for me. I always crave for liveliness, enthusiasm. I cannot handle boredom.