Monday, October 8, 2018



If you feel peaceful inside you feel so complete

A 28 year old girl came for PLR session to find some answers.

Session……

I am in a tunnel. Many souls in the form of light sparks are here.  We are crossing the tunnel. We, little sparks of white light, so many of us are like one force. The other end of tunnel looks like a hole. We all are going in our separate ways. I do not know where to go. I have to wait a little.  Finally I am moving out in space.

I am inside womb now. It is dark here. I am little scared. I am floating. I think I feel claustrophobic. I want to come out.  I am born and am with the doctor. My mother looks tired. She wants to hold me. I just want to be with my mother. She is holding me and smiling. She is happy. She is all alone. My father is not here. She is going to take care of me. I am a boy.

Now I am a little boy and playing. We have a nice home made of wood. There are many plants around. We have a rocking chair. No father in home. I am grown up now. I am in army. I have to go. My mother is sitting in the rocking chair and is very sad. I am going to bus stand. I reached somewhere. I am in a barrack with other soldiers. I am a soldier under training. I miss my mother but I like this life. I am fit.

It seems I had an accident within a year.  My right leg is fractured and I am hospitalized. My name is Avinash. I am now back in my home. It is so unfair. I am so young. My mother is sad. We are sitting together and looking at sunset. We understood that we cannot do anything about it.

I run a shop now. I am fine. I did not marry. I did not feel the need and wanted to be with my mother. We do not have anyone else in family. I never asked and she never said anything about my father. My mother gave me so much unconditional love that I am at peace inside. Life is smooth.

I am in late thirties. My mother is dying. I am not sad. I am happy she moved on. I will miss her. She is buried in a nice cemetery. I am alone in home and like it very much. I spend my days taking care of it. I am contented and do not go to shop. I get some money from the army. Now my leg always hurts. One day I fell again and injured the leg. I am laying in hospital bed with infected wound. I have bad fever. It seems I am going to die. I am thinking about my home, garden and mother sitting in the rocking chair. Death is coming very slow. I am waiting for the energy to go out. It is day time. I am glad to be free. Lesson learnt it does not matter what you do in life if you are peaceful inside. I was so complete with no voids. They buried me next to my mother. Before leaving an understanding is coming, my father was a wrong guy who left my mother very young. It feels he is my present life father. The white light reached to me. I am going in light. Now I am in a ball of light. It is healing me. There is so much love here. I received a message that I need to love myself in present life. Now I want to come back to earth.

Time after the session…

When I brought her back in the present she cried uncontrollably for a long time.

Reorientation….

When I asked why did you cry? she said a lot of sadness and hurt was going out. Generally it is very difficult for me to cry. I am feeling very light.