Monday, October 15, 2018

A very different past life regression session



Read a very different past life regression session

A multi-talented young girl finding it difficult to adapt & adjust with people and situations came for past life regression. She said I have a craving to be free.

Session….

It is day time and sun is sharp. It is a barren land of red soil devoid of any tress and vegetation. I am old man walking with a stick in hand all alone just looking around. I have very old documents in my hand. I am a philosopher. I am watching movement of the sun. Now I am sitting and watching sunset. I have no family, no worries. It is dark and I am inside a mud hut. It seems I do not have any need. It is just me with a smile on my face, very peaceful & satisfied. I am not born.  I am sent to study earth. I do not eat. I do not sleep. I laying down and looking at the stars.

My observation is complete and I am moving towards mountains now. It seems more than 100 yrs have passed. I am sitting at the edge of a hill. Down below there is a valley. I have no fear. I am walking again. This time I am walking in a sand storm and struggling to walk. I am in a Dessert. The storm has passed. I am standing alone. I observed this area for many years.

I am walking towards sun and suddenly I merged into the light and disappeared beyond sun.

Reorientation…..

As a past life regression therapist, I once again witnessed someone coming to earth planet from some other plain. She said I understood why I am unfit here and gave a beautiful smile.