Wednesday, October 24, 2018

A past life regression session



A past life regression session

Session…..

It is day time. I am crossing a market. Now I am running. I am 7 years old girl. It is a busy street. I turn towards a narrow street and reached a small house. I have mother and two sisters. We are Christians.

I am grown up. I am in Church. I am 23 years old wearing light coloured dress. It is my wedding.  I am very happy. The man is tall and good looking. He is also happy. Lot of people are here in the Church. Now I am in a long blue coloured car with my husband.  We reached a house. It is his home. It is a big house. We are happy and resting.  It seems early 19th century. It is a very cold country. There is snow around. Life is good. We have a party. A lot of people are attending the party. I am 40 and I feel I have two daughters and one son. Lot of tables are laid with good food. I see servants and everybody but do not see my husband and son.  There is a water body next to our home. My husband is very rich. There is a small house across the water body. We can reach there via motor boat. It is dark over there. I feel someone betrayed my husband. I feel he got drowned but his body has not been found. I do not know whether he is dead or alive. I am growing older. I am in my 60s. There is another party at my home. A lot of people wearing nice clothes are attending the party. I said good bye to them. I am all alone sitting on a sofa reading a book. My children are not with me. I go upstairs to my room. I change my clothes and lay down tired and lonely. I have a dog at my home. I started feeling peace and left my body. I was buried in presence of lot of people. I felt peace of mind and calmness in light.