Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Life journey together - past life case study



Life journey together - past life case study

A 64 year old happily married person came to understand her relationship with husband in past life, when did they start their journey together and her fear of losing him.

Session.....

It is a jungle. There is an open space. The ground is sandy. There are hills also. I am 21. It is ancient times. Our features are sharp. We have curly hair and cover our body with leaves. It is very primitive time. Fire is lit with dry twigs and stones. This is a big Kabila. The young man also lives there. He expressed his love to me and we started living in a separate hut. It is the culture of Kabila. Our hut is made of straw. Now I am a grown up woman. We are cooking food together. We are sleeping on the floor.

We are tribal, going for hunting and gather wood. We came back cooked food and ate. In the evening we lit fire in the ground. Everyone is singing and dancing around the fire. This is the routine life here. We both don’t talk much but hunt together, eat together and sleep together. People consider us as their leader. We talk to everyone. We are united. In the evening after dance and song we discuss about protection of our Kabila.

After few years I delivered a girl child. The delivery was in hut. So many women were there. Even my husband was standing there. These things are so normal here. I am very happy. Now I do not go to jungle and take care of my daughter. I am very satisfied with life. Life moves on like this. We communicate more with hand signage’s.  

My daughter is grown up. She left with a young man, made their hut and live there. We are getting old. My man is old. Our daughter visits daily to do our work and give us food. Everything is cordial here. Everyone shares things. No one is worried.

One day my man died and was buried. Everybody was there. After the burial all of Kabila people danced together. Now I am alone. I am also getting very old and weak. My daughter comes and takes care of me. One day I died. My daughter is there. I am also buried. People are dancing. Life was peaceful. Everyone was happy. There was not much attachment. Even when my husband died it was natural for me. I learnt that peace is very important. The man is my present life husband and my daughter is my elder daughter with whom I am very much attached. I am going towards light. The light is very bright. I found some angel in light. I received blessings and felt the presence of my husband. The purpose of my present life is to be giver and helpful.

Reorientation.....

Dr Vandana; our journey together is very long. In that time we lived together but there was not much attachment. People were more peaceful and lived life as it was.