Saturday, April 27, 2019

Why am I aimless and what do I need to do?


Why am I aimless and what do I need to do?



The person came for PLR session with the question Why am I aimless/ what do I need to do?

Session....

It is morning and I am walking on a mud road. Now I am near some ocean. It is a deep colour ocean. Now I am walking on another lane and reach the courtyard of a house. This house has rooms on sides and a Tulsi plant in the middle. The doors have wood work on them. It is the house of a big family and a well off person. I am wearing a dhoti. I am almost 60 year old man. I am head of the family. This is south India. My wife is very strong. She is wearing a purple Saree in Maharastrian style. She is very wise.

I am at my work place. I am at some powerful position. There are 10-15 people sitting in front of me. I give advice and they obey it. Only men are there. The setting is as if of a court.

My one son in 30s died. He has a family. I did not let others get effected by it but my wife and me are now serious. I feel I am very contented. Things do not make me happy or sad easily. I am a hard working person. I daily sit on the banks of a river and meditate. I also do Devi puja at home.

People call ne Anna. My wife is Savitri. She is now sick. In few years she left us peacefully. I felt lost but I was prepared. My daughter in law is missing her badly. She was loving and a fair person. Now I am 75 and my other son has fallen sick.  I am preparing my family for the inevitable. I feel he should go in peace and in few months he also left. At home other family members also do not make things look like tragedy. My family is evolved now. I have a grand daughter. I call her Aradhita. She is active, has learnt different form of dances, art & culture. She is close to me. It is 1757 at this time. She is getting married in a Royal family because she is a valued person. She is eldest grandchild. She decided for a simple wedding and to feed maximum villages. The Royal family accepted her advice. I have five sons and two daughters. My surviving sons & daughters are getting important position in court with their own ability. I am happy to see.

Now I am ready to leave. It is 7 PM. I fall in veranda and died. Fire rights are given. People are respectful. My last thought was despite all this it was incomplete, still something more is to be done in my personal life journey. Travelling and gathering experiences is needed. Also I am having an understanding that in childhood, my parents engaged me to somebody. It was childhood engagement but when I met Savitri we married. The person whom I was engaged in childhood wanted to marry me. In this present life I had encountered that soul and had to negate the karma in a very traumatic experience for me.

I am going towards light and reached calmness. The guidance coming to me is that my purpose of present life is to travel and gather experiences. This life time is to complete my left out work. On way back to earth, Saturn blessed me with wisdom.

Reorientation.....

I always sit at the chair of the head of the family since my childhood. I visited another country with the feeling that I have to see and experience that life. A very traumatic event happened and I always wondered how this happened to me. Today I found the answer to it. It will help me more to get over it. Thank you so much Dr Vandana for guiding me on this wonderful journey and bringing me back safely.