Monday, April 1, 2019

Suicidal tendency and Past life regression therapy



Suicidal tendency and Past life regression therapy - An individual’s weakness linked to past life.
A 26 year old girl stuck up with her weak point and developing suicidal tendency wanting to understand the way out of her weak point and suicidal tendency opted for Past life regression.
Session…..
I am a young girl. It is Punjab of 1718. I live in a Haveli. There are lot of people in the big mango orchard in the front. There is a big wooden bed in my room. Ours is a high status and affluent family. A boy, an orphan, of my age works in our Haveli. We play together since childhood. Now, we are young and love each other a lot. He is assigned the work in horses stable but he does not go there. He wants to be near me. Other workers in the Haveli notice it and inform my parents. He is punished and his entry in Haveli has been banned. My marriage is being discussed and fixed in a high status family. I am getting married. My Doli is leaving and he is looking at me from behind a tree and crying.
My husband’s home is bigger than ours. It is a long corridor with red and white curtains. I am in a very big highly decorated room well-lit with earthen lamps.I am wearing a silk dress and lot of ornaments. I am holding a small ring box tightly in my hands. I brought poison in it from my parent’s home. It is so small that nobody noticed it. My husband enters the room. He is tall, fair and handsome. He smiles at me and I smile at him. I do not feel bad as I know I will take poison and die. I seek my husband’s permission and go to adjoining room to change clothes. I take poison. It is so strong that I die immediately. My last thought was Kassh! I could tell the boy in Haveli as to how much I loved him. I should have not feared my parents and told them of my love. We should have died together.
Reorientation….
The boy is the same boy she is in love in present life and is her weak point. In this life he is from higher status than hers. His parents are adverse to their marriage. We want to be live together but he lacks courage to take decision.