Friday, June 21, 2019

Past life case study



Past life case study.

Session....

I am a young boy living in a very small house. There is lot of sand around. It is Afghanistan. My village is very crowded. We are very poor. I live with my mother. Now I am a teenager and lifts luggage on my back. After few years I married and have a daughter. My name is Morad. I still lift luggage and do not like my life. Life is very much burdened.

I am carrying load into the tunnel. Earthquake came and I am trapped. I am in 40s and alone. I am neither trying to get out nor shouting for help. I keep laying the way I was trapped thinking about my life. I am getting thin day by day, all bones and just died there. No one ever found me. I am floating out of the body into light. I should have tried to find happiness and not run away from life. I am going towards light and feeling very happy.  I am resting in the light.

Reorientation....in my current life though I am a female but male of the house by action. I have so much responsibility but I am reconciled to it.