Sunday, June 23, 2019

Social anxiety and past life link



Social anxiety and past life link

A 15 year old girl unable to speak to others with severe social anxiety came for PLR. She said, Doctor; why am I so different psychologically? I want to find the reason in my past life. 

Session…

I am walking on a road. It is cloudy. Now road turned and I am in front of a house. It has two doors, wide and open. It is morning. I am entering a door. I am in the corridor. It is night time. I am climbing stairs. There are three rooms. I am entering one room.  I am wearing grey skirt and sleeping on bed. I am hearing some voices from the other room. A man and a woman are talking and laughing. In morning I went outside in the garden. It seems I do not feel anything. I heard a male voice calling me. I went inside but do not find anyone. There is no one around. I eat alone. I hear voices of people laughing. I again came out in the garden. There is a swing. I lay down on it. I feel as if I have to go somewhere but I do not know where. Again I went inside and standing at the foot of stairs. There is a door behind stairs. I opened it. It is a ground. I am looking around. I have to go somewhere and I am looking for something but I cannot find it. Again I go outside and lay on the grass watching stars. I came back inside home. I hear voices again. I am in my room thinking that I do not belong to this home. I am staying here for short time. I have to go somewhere.

It is almost one year now. I decided to walk down towards main road. I am wearing a red jacket with a grey pant. This road is lined with trees on both sides. I keep on walking. I am not in hurry. It is getting cloudy. The road is steep and going towards hill top. I tried a lot and reached there in the evening. At the hill top I see one road going towards right and another towards a water body near a cliff on the left side. I choose the road towards the cliff and reach there. I wanted to jump but decided against it. Now I see another way and keep walking. I reached a huge gate. I am very confused now but I do not have any fear. I decided against entering the gate. I walk to the jungle. For last three and half days I am just walking. I am lost in the jungle. I sleep circled with trees. I do not feel anything. One day death came to me. I was thinking how I lived all alone in that house with voices for three years. My physical body is very tired and my mind is blank. The person was guided towards light and soul retrieval done. In light guidance came there is a reason behind all of it and you are learning lesson from it. Keep on working on yourself.

Reorientation… I found the reason for my social anxiety and why I have a different perception. It was a difficult life to live. Thank you, Doctor Vandana.