Friday, June 14, 2019

Why am I lonely in this life?




Why am I lonely in this life?

Session.....

It is a village on sloppy hills. The land around is barren but my village is beautiful. My home is at the top. I am a woman in my 30s. Something happened in this area. Everyone is leaving the village. They are asking me to come along but I refused. Everyone left. I am alone feeling numb and crying.

My life moved on all alone without anything happening. I do not like this life. Now I look old & skinny, am lying on the floor and dying alone.  My last thought was thanks to Almighty my life came to an end at last. It was a very lonely life. Lesson learnt one needs people around to live. I should have gone along with others.

Reorientation... in my present life, I manage everything all alone. I want to visit Hemis Monastery.