Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Relationship phobia and past life link



Relationship phobia and past life link.

A 27 year old girl told I do not want to get married. I have trust issues. Dr Vandana, I want to know reason behind this mistrust.

Session....

I am at home. It is nice cosy small home. There is a fire place. I am alone. It is 1952. I am 30 yr old British. I am going to my work place. It is a printing press. 15 persons work here. I like my work but I am unhappy. People cut jokes about me that I am leading a miserable life. There was a girl in office whom I liked but never told her.

I am a little older and work with a typewriter at home. I feel very lonely and sad. I do not like people. Now I like my space as at least no one makes fun of me now. I am Doyale A.

I am getting reward for my writing. I am feeling happy but am sad that I cannot share my happiness with anyone at home. I am drinking and thinking about my childhood. My parents used to fight a lot. I am small. My left foot got injured but they are fighting and not bothered about me. I am feeling bad. I am thinking if I can handle this I do not need anyone. I am remembering my teenage. I was intelligent and good at study but aggressive. I do not have love inside me. Girls do not approach me. In 20s I moved out of home to a small little room upstairs with a table near window. I feel close to the nature. I started painting. Girls used to make fun of me. My intelligence does not help me to mix with people.

I shifted to an old age home. Now at 76 I do not feel like living. I died alone. My last thought was only if someone would have been with me. I never felt love. Lesson learnt that I always felt pity on myself and did not propose to any girl. I feared rejection. I should have overcome this and found someone to live with. People are burying me. In my present life I feel rejection without any reason. I also feel that I am self sufficient and do not need anyone. This feeling that I can manage alone is too deep inside me so I do not feel the need for marriage. These all feelings are coming from this life. At my burial residents of old age home are sad because I used to help them. In cemetery my body is feeling very heavy. I am going towards light. In light someone touched me and telling me you have a soul mate, you will meet him when you are ready. Now I am in the universe. I am floating as I am landing on earth. Someone came near me and is trying to say something smilingly. I am laughing.