Saturday, June 29, 2019

Unanswered query



A person came for past life regression to know the reason for Why this person came in my life? Why it ended like this?

Session….

I am a young man cutting wood. The sea is near my home. I brought wood home. Now I am sitting on chair. Someone gave me tea and went. It is dinner time. I am taking food with a small child. He is smiling. After dinner he is sitting with me and I am reading book. In night I am sleeping alone in my bed. I am 30 year old.

My sister is getting married. It is British culture. We are well off. After marriage ceremony every one left. The garden is vacant. I along with my kid are left alone.

I am in my office sitting on a table. People bring their complaints to me. I am feeling good while talking to her. She came to my home in evening. We are having tea. She went away. Now I am again sitting on chair watching a framed photograph. I am thinking about time when we were sitting together and clicked this photograph. She is my wife. Now she is not here. I still do not know why she left me. My whole life moved on like this and this query remained unanswered. Now I am in light feeling peaceful.