Thursday, November 8, 2018

A Past life regression session to understand few relationships in present life.




A Past life regression session to understand few relationships in present life.

A young married woman came to understand her relationships with her husband and with their common friend.

Session…..

I am an Indian young girl sitting in a shed with a young boy. It is raining. He is reciting shayari. Now it is late evening and I have to go home. When I reached home my father asked me where I was. I told him about the boy and my wish to marry him. He agreed. My father is a wood cutter.

The boy refused to marry me when my father talked to the boy about my marriage. He said he is very sick and will not marry me. Both I and my father are very sad. My father found another boy for me. I am wearing a red saree in my marriage. That boy also attended my marriage.  It is a simple marriage.

I am in my husband’s home. He lives with his parents and sister. In night when he found me sad he tried to cheer me up and we became friends. I told him about that boy whom I loved. After few days,  my husband took me to meet that boy. The boy is taking treatment from a Vaid. Now we meet him regularly. My husband talks to me very lovingly. We all live in same town. When the boy recovered we found a girl for him and got him married. My husband runs a shop and I do embroidery. Our kids play together.  Our children are now grown up. We got them married.

Now we are aged. We are talking about going to an ashram very far in the mountains to live there. His wife refused to go. Three of us left. It took long time to reach there. We crossed many religious places on the way. After months we reached the ashram but people there did not permit women to stay there. My husband decided to stay there only. The other man came back with me. It again took lot of days to return back. When we reached our town we found a lot of things were finished. This place is in Bihar. The town was flooded and we did not find our family members there. We rebuild a small house in our land and started living together. We also made another house and started to teach children. I teach embroidery to girls. I am now 70 and on bed. I am dead. The other man is cremating me. I was very peaceful in the end. Lesson I learnt that one should marry the person whom one loves. My Husband and the other man are my husband and our common friend respectively in present life.