Wednesday, November 14, 2018

I am afraid of losing near and dear ones



A 45 year old person came and told Dr Vandana, I am afraid of losing near and dear ones. I want to know the reason behind it.

Session….

I am a girl and inside a very small home. It is night time. I am sleeping all alone. There are very few things in the home. It is morning and I am walking in village market. It is very old time and Maharastrian culture. My parents are no more. Villagers help me and give me things. There is a small river near the village. I go and sit there. I do not like to go home. It is lonely there. I feel sad to be alone.

Now I am 22. I am picking vegetable from the kitchen garden outside my home. Villagers arrange for my marriage. I am wearing saree and bangles. It is simple marriage. Man is tall and older. After marriage I am in my own home with my husband cooking food. He is drinking and smoking Hukka. He is not talking to me. It was a very bad night for me. Next day women are asking me something. I do not reply. I feel my husband does not work. He drinks and abuses only. I am now more sad.

I have a son. I look little old and do a lot of hard work. My son is 15 year old now. He does not like living here. He wants to leave village. I do not stop him. He left. I miss him. He did not come back. I often think why did I get married? My husband is now bed ridden.  I do not like to look at my husband’s face. I spend most of the time in Veranda. My husband died. Now I am again alone like I was in my childhood. I kept on working hard for my survival and died at the age of 80. Villagers cremated me. At the time of death my body was weak but I was happy. In light the message came “Be at peace”.