Saturday, November 10, 2018

Why I feel sadness?



Why I feel sadness?

A 4o year old woman came and said Dr Vandana,  I want to experience my past life. I feel my life is not normal. I feel sadness inside me.

Session…….

I am 18 year old girl standing near a well in the fields. A tall boy is working here. I am very happy talking to him. My mother does not like him because he is poor. She abuses him.  

Now I am in my home. We are also very poor. The boy came to meet me and went back. I have only mother. She is getting me married to someone. I am wearing a colourful dress and Jewellery. I am looking beautiful. The boy is wearing turban. We are going to his home after marriage. It is very far. My husband is good but I did not want to marry him. His home is big. My mother in law is not good. 
Now I have a girl child. I am feeling good. I do not talk much with my husband.  I always remember that poor boy. My daughter is seven years old.  I told my husband I want to go to meet my mother. He agreed. I went to my village.

Next day I went to the well where I used to meet the boy. He is not there. I enquired about him from the villagers. They told me he died. I felt very bad. I sat under the tree near the well.  After sometime, I am going to the well. I want to die. I jumped into the well. I am floating in the well. My eyes are open. My Duppata is also floating in water. I am sinking. I am dead. My last thought was that now I will meet him.

Next day villagers took my body out of the well. My mother and husband are sad. My daughter is crying. I am cremated. My mother and daughter are same in the present life.