Monday, November 12, 2018

PLR session for finding the cause of experiencing emotional helplessness.


PLR session for finding the cause of experiencing emotional helplessness.

A person came to know the answer why there is so much emotional helplessness with someone in my present life.

Session…..

I am a young girl in a house. It is a small village. We are a happy family. My father wears turban.

I am grown up now. My parents are getting me married. I am with my husband now. He is wearing pink turban. (the same person in my present life). We are very happy. He is hard working. I do household work.

Now I am giving birth. An old lady is helping me. I am delivering in my own room. It is baby boy. We are happy. Life is going smoothly.

Now I am in my 40s. I do not see my husband at home. It has not rained. There is drought in the village. There is no money no food. He went to arrange food and money but did not return. Villagers have also started leaving the village. I do not want to leave because when my husband will return he will not find us.  But I left with the last lot and reached some town. We struggle a lot to earn two time meals.


My son is now grown up and I have aged. My son got married. He is now busy with his life. I keep on waiting for my husband. Now I am very old and not well. I am lying on a cot in a dark room remembering home and my husband.  A burst of light is coming. I am leaving my body. My last thought was I should have waited for my husband. My son cremated me. I am in light. A bright light is blessing me. I asked why I feel loneliness, the answer came you do not let people enter your heart. I am feeling at peace. On my return back I found myself in front of planet Venus and received blessings.