Sunday, November 18, 2018

I want to explore my past life



A 42 year old man came and said Dr Vandana,  I want to explore my past life.

Session…

It is foggy mid day. It is marshy land scattered with green and black water. There is a boat. I am standing at the sea shore. I am a fisherman. I am alone. Now I am in my boat and going towards some coastal town. I reached there. Buildings are big here. Some houses are not well maintained. I know this place very well. It seems I am searching for something.

I enter a very big historical building in a stealthy way trying to hide myself. I have come here to take something I had hidden here at some time back. I am entering a narrow passage. I am struggling to pass through it. My clothes are shabby. I am bare footed.

Now I am in very luxurious room and picking up a very well wrapped packet of documents.  I came out of the building very fast. Now is night time. Lights are there. I reached a small hill surrounded by an open area. I should not have come here like this. I am staring at a distant village. My actual home is there in that village. It is an European area. I return from the hill. I try to hide while walking back. In mid night I gave that packet to someone else.

It is next day. I am going towards the village via another route and reached a good home. I changed into very clean clothes. Actually this is my home. I work for government. I do not have any name. Previously my father used to work for government like me. I have a brother, sisters and a son. No one knows about my work. There is risk in this work.

I grow old. I am retired and live in my home only. There are 6-7 persons in my home. I do not go out much. I die. My body is buried. A pink light is coming to take me up. In light, I receive Guidance.